YOUR FOOD BAG


Price
QTY

TOTAL

$0.00 Update cart

Price excludes delivery, which is applied at checkout. Orders will be processed in USD


GET SHIPPING ESTIMATES

  • Washington High Plains Potato Leek Soup Mix
  • Washington High Plains Potato Leek Soup Mix
  • Washington High Plains Potato Leek Soup Mix

Washington High Plains Potato Leek Soup Mix

Soup | In stock | oz
$7.49

per oz

x $7.49 = $7.49

Description

Frontier Soups: New look, same great homemade taste. Enjoy this easy healthy soup mix at Peter Rubi today.

Washington High Plains Potato Leek Soup: An invigorating blend of garden vegetables and sweet leeks complimented by the comforting tase of thyme and dill spices.

No added salt or artificial anything. Certified Gluten Free. Serves: 9 

Ingredients: Potato, Leek, Celery, Onion, Scallion, Dill, Thyme, Bay Leaf.

Nutrient Facts: Serving Size: About 2 1/2 TBSP Dry Mix or 1 Cup Prepared with Cashew Milk or Broth of choice.

2 1/2 TBSP Dry Mix 

Calories: 35, Total Fat: 0g (0%), Saturated Fat: 0g (0%), Trans Fat: 0g, Cholesterol: 0mg (0%), Sodium: 25mg (1%), Total Carbohydrate: 8g (3%), Dietary Fiber: 1g (4%), Total Sugars: 1g, Added Sugars: 0g (0%), Protein: 1g, Vitamin D 0mcg (0%), Calcium: 21mg (2%), Iron: 4mg (20%), Potassium: 132mg (2%)

1 Cup Prepared

Calories: 190, Total Fat: 10g (13%), Saturated Fat: 6g (30%), Trans Fat: 0g, Cholesterol: 30mg (10%), Sodium: 690mg (30%), Total Carbohydrate: 22g (8%), Dietary Fiber: 2g (7%), Total Sugars: 3g, Added Sugars: 0g (0%), Protein: 4g, Vitamin D 0mcg (0%), Calcium: 52mg (4%), Iron: 1mg (6%), Potassium: 574mg (10%)


Customer Reviews


Similar Products