YOUR FOOD BAG


Price
QTY

TOTAL

$0.00 Update cart

Price excludes delivery, which is applied at checkout. Orders will be processed in USD


GET SHIPPING ESTIMATES

  • Trail Mix Dark Chocolate
  • Trail Mix Dark Chocolate
  • Trail Mix Dark Chocolate

Trail Mix Dark Chocolate

Chocolate | In stock | oz
$6.25

per oz

x $6.25 = $6.25

Description

Good Stuff Cacao: The perfect Paleo Chocolate does exist. Good Stuff Cacao has one of the highest raw cacao ratios on the market to date. Each chocolate variety is sweetened with natural raw honey. Indulge and enjoy this delightfully healthy dessert! 

Trail Mix Dark Chocolate: Indulge in your favorite Superfoods while enjoying your favorite chocolate. Enjoy the delightful crunch of fresh goji berries, pumpkin seeds, and sunflower seeds in each bite. 

Ingredients: Raw Organic Cacao Butter, Raw Honey, Raw Organic Cacao Powder, Raw Organic Sunflower Seeds, Raw Organic Goji Berries, Raw Organic Pumpkin Seeds, Himalayan Pink Salt

Nutrition Facts: Serving Size 1 oz, Servings per Container 3, Calories 160, Total Fat 14g (17% DV), Saturated Fat 8g (36% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 60mg (3% DV), Total Carbohydrates 7g (3% DV), Fiber 2g (6% DV), Sugar 6g, Protein 2g.


Customer Reviews


Similar Products