YOUR FOOD BAG


Price
QTY

TOTAL

$0.00 Update cart

Price excludes delivery, which is applied at checkout. Orders will be processed in USD


GET SHIPPING ESTIMATES

  • Mississippi Delta Tomato Basil Soup Mix
  • Mississippi Delta Tomato Basil Soup Mix
  • Mississippi Delta Tomato Basil Soup Mix

Mississippi Delta Tomato Basil Soup Mix

Soup | In stock | oz
$7.49

per oz

x $7.49 = $7.49

Description

Frontier Soups: New look, same great homemade taste. Enjoy this easy healthy soup mix at Peter Rubi today.

Mississippi Delta Tomato Basil Soup: A southern-style soup that is bursting with flavor from a basil, yellow pepper, and carrot blend. This soup can be enjoyed both warm and cold. 

No added salt or artificial anything. Certified Gluten Free. Serves: 8 

Ingredients: Rice, Carrot, Onion, Celery, Shallots, Tomato, Parsley, Yellow Bell Pepper, Basil, Clove and Bay Leaf

Nutrient Facts: Serving Size: About 2 1/4 TBSP Dry Mix or 1 Cup Prepared with Cashew Milk or Broth of choice.

2 1/4 TBSP Dry Mix 

Calories: 40, Total Fat: 0g (0%), Saturated Fat: 0g (0%), Trans Fat: 0g, Cholesterol: 0mg (0%), Sodium: 15mg (1%), Total Carbohydrate: 9g (3%), Dietary Fiber: 1g (4%), Total Sugars: 2g, Added Sugars: 0g (0%), Protein: 1g, Vitamin D 0mcg (0%), Calcium: 22mg (2%), Iron: 3mg (15%), Potassium: 113mg (2%)

1 Cup Prepared

Calories: 170, Total Fat: 8g (10%), Saturated Fat: 5g (25%), Trans Fat: 0g, Cholesterol: 25mg (8%), Sodium: 640mg (28%), Total Carbohydrate: 18g (7%), Dietary Fiber: 2g (7%), Total Sugars: 7g, Added Sugars: 2g (4%), Protein: 4g, Vitamin D 0mcg (0%), Calcium: 42mg (4%), Iron: 4mg (20%), Potassium: 178mg (4%)


Customer Reviews


Similar Products