YOUR FOOD BAG


Price
QTY

TOTAL

$0.00 Update cart

Price excludes delivery, which is applied at checkout. Orders will be processed in USD


GET SHIPPING ESTIMATES

  • Handle Bar - Dark Chocolate Cherry & Almond
  • Handle Bar - Dark Chocolate Cherry & Almond
  • Handle Bar - Dark Chocolate Cherry & Almond

Handle Bar - Dark Chocolate Cherry & Almond

Snacks | In stock | oz
$2.99

per oz

x $2.99 = $2.99

Description

Kate's Real Food: Organic Energy Bars packed with wholesome and delicious ingredients designed to give your body long term sustainable energy. 

Handle Bar: The Handle Bar is a bright and cheery mix of heart-healthy dark chocolate, antioxidant-rich organic cherries, and smooth organic almond butter.

Ingredients: Organic Oats, Organic Honey, Organic Almond Butter, Organic Sweeetened Dried Cherries, Organic Brown Rice Crisps, Organic Dark Chocolate, Organic Almonds, Sea Salt. 

Special Notes: Contains peanuts. Processed on equipment that also processes gluten, soy and dairy products. 

Nutrient Facts: Serving Size: 1.1 oz (31g), Calories Per Serving: 130, Total Fat: 4.5g (6% DV), Saturated Fat: 5g (3% DV), Trans Fat: 0g, Cholesterol: 0mg (0% DV), Sodium: 70mg (3% DV), Total Carbohydrates: 20g (7% DV), Fiber: 2g (7% DV), Total Sugars: 9g, Includes 7g Added Sugars (14% DV), Protein: 3g (6% DV), Vitamin D: 0% DV, Calcium 2% DV, Iron 4% DV, Potassium 2% DV. 


Customer Reviews


Similar Products