Vegan Crispy Holiday Bark
- 1 lined baking dish
- Parchment paper
- 20 oz. (about 7 bars) of Good Stuff Cacao Original Dark Chocolate
- 4 Raw Crunch Dark Chocolate Bar
- 1/2 Cup Wildly Organic Dried Goji Berries
- 1/2 Cup Wildly Organic Cacao Nibs
- 1/4 Cup Pine Nuts
1. Line your baking dish with parchment paper and set it aside.
2. Finely chop your Raw Crunch Bars into tiny pieces.
3. Carefully and slowly melt your dark chocolate in a saucepan over the stove. Use low heat and stir continuously.
4. Once chocolate is melted, reduce heat to the lowest setting. Add your chopped Raw Crunch Bar pieces, goji berries, cacao nibs, and pine nuts. Stir slowly to ensure the ingredients are evenly seperated.
5. Pour your mixture into your baking dish. Be sure to spread it as thinly as possible.
6. Place your bark into the freezer and let it harden.
7. Once the bark is solid, break it up into small pieces and store it in a air tight container.
8. Serve and enjoy!