Super Simple Energy Cookie Bites
1. Cut each pitted date in half, long ways. Carefully separate them to ensure an opening large enough to stuff.
2. Crumble your Yes Bars carefully and set aside.
3. Carefully melt your nut butter in a small sauce pan. Once melted, keep the heat extremely low and set it aside.
4. Carefully chop your walnuts into small square pieces.
5. Stuff each date carefully with a small amount of yes bar first.
6. Drizzle your melted nut butter and stuff with walnuts last.
7. Keep these sweet and energetic treats in an airtight container for the perfect grab-and-go breakfast, pre work out snack, or dessert.