Holiday Spicy Brussels
Hoff & Pepper Hot Sauce brings a bold and energetic burst of heat to any plant based dish. Enjoy this Spicy Brussel recipe as your new favorite side dish this holiday season.
- 4 cups brussels sprouts chopped
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 2 tablespoons Wildly Organic Coconut Oil
- 1/4 teaspoon Simply Organic Grind To A Salt
- 2 teaspoons Hoff & Pepper Everyday Hot Sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon Frontier Co-Op Smoked Paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon Frontier Co-Op Magnesium Salt
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Add brussels sprouts and garlic cloves to a baking sheet.
- Drizzle with Wildly Organic Coconut Oil.
- Season and toss.
- Drizzle Hoff & Pepper Everyday Hot Sauce and toss brussels
- Place in the oven and cook for 20-25 minutes until tender and caramelized. Toss once or twice throughout cooking.
- Remove from oven and serve immediately.