Good Stuff Black Bean Brownies
1 1/2 cups Black Beans
*You want to ensure your beans are clean and drained properly. Using canned black beans would be very beneficial here.*
- 2 tbsp Cacao Powder
- 1/2 cup GF Harvest Gluten Free Oats
- 1/4 tsp Pink Salt
- 1 cup Papa's Creamed Honey
- 1/4 cup Wildly Organic Coconut Oil
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup to 2/3 cup Good Stuff Cacao
*GENTLY crumble into Chocolate Chip sized pieces
- 1 8x8 Baking Dish
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
2. Lightly grease your 8x8 baking dish with a teaspoon of Coconut Oil.
3. Combine ALL ingredients (with the exception of your Good Stuff Cacao) into a food processor. Blend well, until smooth. Keep in mind these brownies will have a "fudge" texture and taste to them.
4. Sprinkle your Good Stuff Cacao 'Chocolate Chips' on top. Be generous!
5. Bake for 18 minutes.
Tip: Chilling these brownies is also a good idea!